Behavioral Health Intervention Services
BHIS are skill building interventions that improve behaviors and symptoms associated with a psychological disorder that has been assessed and diagnosed by a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA). The BHIS provider develops an individualized treatment plan outlining interventions consistent with the recommended treatment of the LPHA.
Individual intervention used to modify the psychological, behavioral, emotional, cognitive and social factors affecting the individual's functioning.
Family intervention used to enhance the family's ability to effectively interact with the child in such a way to support the individual's functioning in the home and community. Clients must be receiving Title 19 insurance.
- School Based Mental Health Services
- Therapy Clients
- Supervised Apartment Living
- Aggression Replacement Training (ART)
- Out-Patient Sexual Offender Treatment Program
- Re-Entry Program
- Family Peer Support Program
- Adult Peer Support Program
- Substance Abuse Evaluation and Treatment
- 4th District Re-Entry Program
- 4th District JCS Tracking and Monitoring Program
To Refer a Student…
contact Ben Badgley at (515) 537-2962, email@example.com