Aggression Replacement Training
A.R.T. is designed to reduce aggressive and disruptive behavior among youth. Clients can be referred from JCS or the community.
- Anger Control Training
Youth learn powerful methods for decreasing physiological arousal and the defeating cognitions that sustain aggressive and impulsive behavior.
Through a series of behavioral procedures and steps, participating youth acquire new methods for problem solving, dealing with peer pressure and managing previously difficult interpersonal situations.
- Moral Reasoning Training
Helps the student build mature moral reasoning by using a series of carefully planned dilemmas and sequential thinking questions.
- School Based Mental Health Services
- Behavioral Health Intervention Services (BHIS)
- Therapy Clients
- Supervised Apartment Living
- Out-Patient Sexual Offender Treatment Program
- Re-Entry Program
- Family Peer Support Program
- Adult Peer Support Program
- Substance Abuse Evaluation and Treatment
- 4th District Re-Entry Program
- 4th District JCS Tracking and Monitoring Program
To Refer a Student…
contact Ben Badgley at (515) 537-2962, email@example.com